Selfie Competition Terms & Conditions
Thanks for your interest in taking part in the GLC2000 UK LTD monthly selfie competition by entering you understand and agree with the terms and conditions outlined below. You also give permission for submitted entries to be used in accordance with our User Content Terms and Conditions (https://glc2000.co.uk/user-content/).
1. “The promoter” is: GLC2000 UK Ltd (company no. 07868562) whose main trading address is Bay Tree Cottage, Kilmington, Wiltshire, BA12 6RG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of GLC2000 UK LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found at https://glc2000.co.uk/selfie-competition/.
6. This competition is ongoing until a closing date is announced. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The closing date will be announced on this page and the competition will no longer be advertised after the closing date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8a. Take a selfie – this can be either a picture or a video between 30 – 60 seconds in duration explaining your thoughts on the product. Clearly show your face and the product.
8b. Share on Instagram and/or facebook using the hashtag #GLC2000 and @GLC2000UK (Instagram) and/or @GLC 2000 UK (facebook).
8c. Email us (email@example.com) with the direct link to the post. Permissions will need to be set so a member of the GLC2000 UK LTD team will be able to verify that the entry meets all relevant criteria.
8d. If you meet the criteria you are entered into the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: GLC2000 T-shirt
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. GLC2000 UK LTD will judge the competition and decide on the winner each month, which will be picked at random from all complete entries that match the entry criteria and whose link has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement for GLC2000 UK LTD to use their User Content in accordance with User Content terms and conditions (https://glc2000.co.uk/user-content/)
18. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control or any other reason.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.