“I love Crossfit, but my shoulders do not! I’ve been taking GLC2000 for 4 weeks now and can only say I am blown away by the results.”
– Joe M, crossfitter and GLC2000 customer
If your sore shoulder is why your sleep sucks, why your HSPUs feel horrible or your pull-ups are painful; maybe it’s time to invest in your shoulder health with GLC2000.
GLC2000 has been supporting the joints of Crossfitters in the UK since 2012 – helping UK Games athletes, top coaches and average Crossfitters deal with injuries and help them bounce back so they can do what they love.
A patented joint health supplement, designed to provide your body with key nutrients so you can forget about your shoulder and start to enjoy your training again.
SAFE FOR ATHLETES; EFFECTIVE FOR ALL
Without the right nutrients I was basically fighting a losing battle with my shoulder health for years
It’s not for you if you’re…
Looking for an overnight cure
GLC2000 is designed to provide the right amount of high quality nutrients to your damaged joint and connective tissues, but it’s your body that needs to heal that damage.
Joint tissues are among the slowest to heal in the body. Stick with the process, you’ve got science on your side, the reason GLC2000 comes in a 2 month supply* is to give your body a chance to start the the healing process.
Not doing the basics
You know you can’t out train a bad diet. Similarly, you can’t use a joint supplement to fix your shoulder if you’re constantly dehydrated, eating a poor diet, sleeping badly, aren’t listening to your body when you’re training and not regularly doing some form mobilising. Start addressing these basics and then consider a joint supplement if you want results.
Focused on price alone
If you’re comparing supplements on price alone you’re missing the big picture. GLC2000 is a patented formula, containing pharma-grade ingredients proven to get results. A tub lasts 2x as long as other joint supplements, giving your shoulder time to start feeling the benefits of consistent high quality supplementation.
Going to ignore the research
One of the key features of GLC2000 is our tailored dosing strategy based on bodyweight – our research backed approach ensures you’re supplying enough active ingredients for your body to kickstart it’s natural repair process and work it’s magic. More’s not going to make things any quicker, and using less than the recommendation means you won’t tip the healing process back in your favour.
GLC2000 Customers succeed
that’s how we’ve built our reputation!
We want our first time customers to have EVERYTHING they need to succeed and recover from their joint issues.
BUY GLC2000 TODAY
Claim your FREE Shoulder Health Toolkit (retail value £60) including a shoulder health checklist, growing library of videos and we’ll also post you out your very own mobility ball.
Bonus offer for first time customers:
- [4 Part Email Series] – How To Improve Your Shoulder Health – Key info from joint health talks we’ve delivered at Crossfit gyms across Europe [value £20]
- [GLC2000 Mobility Ball] – One of THE most versatile pieces of kit for shoulder mobility [retail value £8]
- [Mobility Intro Video] – How to mobilise SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY by movement coach and Crossfit regional athlete Hat Hewitt.[retail value £5]
- [FULL Mobility Library Access] Movement Therapist Hat Hewitt shares over 60 mins of her most effective go to mobility exercises. Rehab for shoulders & prehab for other joints. [value £30]
- [Private Group Access] – Access to our FB group for community support from athletes, top coaches, physios and people who have been in your position.
- Plus we’ll include FREE DELIVERY
Here’s the tough truth you probably already know. If you want different results you need to do something different. Make a definitive decision right now to get different results and start improving your shoulder health once and for all.
“Since using GLC2000 my shoulder doesn’t hurt in the morning and feels good in the gym.”
“My shoulder doesn’t wake me up in the night since I started using GLC2000.”
“GLC2000 helped me avoid shoulder surgery. I love this product.”
Why’s GLC2000 different?
- GLC2000 has been supporting the joint health of Crossfit athletes in the UK for almost a decade. We understand the demands high intensity WODs have on your body and especially your joints.
- We’ve helped athletes of all ages and abilities to effectively deal with their shoulder issues, from rx Games athletes, masters winners of big sanctional events all the way through to grandparents who Crossfit to stay fit, healthy and injury free. So it can help you to.
- GLC2000 takes the science of joint health to the next level:
SAFE FOR ATHLETES, EFFECTIVE FOR ALL
Informed Sport Certified - Each batch of GLC2000 is tested to World Anti-Doping Authority (WADA) standards using the Informed Sports testing process. Ensuring that it is safe for tested athletes.
The unique combination of ALL FOUR forms of glucosamine the body can use and the most absorbable chondroitin, mean that more active ingredients reach joint tissues - for unrivalled results.The varying absorption rates of the different forms of glucosamine also mean there's a consistent supply to joint and connective tissues - for superior results.
Independent research has shown that some joint supplements contain less than 10% of the active ingredients that the label claims they contain. With the MAJORITY containing less than 50% 🤯
NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL ANY BENEFITS
With other supplements you might as well be eating a chalky tasting sweet or worse.
Each batch of GLC2000 goes through 3 independent levels of third party testing to ensure the quality of it's individual ingredients and the amount of active ingredients matches the label.
This gives our customers the PEACE OF MIND that we provide the highest quality joint supplement so they get results.
We've found that our customers get great results and unrivalled value when they follow our extensively researched and tested dosage recommendations.
You wouldn't perform your best if you were wearing metcons 2 sizes too small or 2 sizes too big. The same is true for your joint supplementation.
For the best results check out the tailored recommendation based on your bodyweight - to ensure the right amount of active ingredients are reaching your joints.
We know that joint tissues are among the slowest to heal in the entire body, so 30 days isn’t enough for most people to start feeling the benefits.
To give your body a chance to heal consistently supply your damaged joint tissues with the right nutrients for AT LEAST 2 months, while you start to heal potentially years of neglect.